The Association has gone a long way in this regard. At first glance, efforts are continuing to support and care for the most needy to help and material or physical assistance to alleviate the burden of injury to one or more children in the same family. And has been in this area the implementation of several projects, the most important of which:
– Project of (subsidy) distribution of food baskets to families of patients.
– Project of (clothing) distribution of clothing (Eid Clothes).
– Distribution of Winter clothing project.
– Distribution of blankets when available.
– Distribution of meat sacrifice project.
– Project in-kind assistance such as dates and others.
– Assisting the sick from the landless to access health services.